Here are just a few of the occupations that would greatly benefit from attending this year’s summit:
- Nurses, Doctors, Healthcare Professionals
- Community Leaders, Politicians
- Judges, Solicitors, Barristers
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists
- Professionals working with mental health and trauma
- Employers, HR Specialists, Social Workers
- Researchers, Policy Makers, Political Advisers
- People who are trying to have a positive influence on society
- Advocates, Counsellors, Human Rights Activists
- An Garda Síochána
- Public Representatives
- General Public
The Safe World Summit will inform, inspire and invigorate you and your work. It will be an opportunity to reflect on your practice and learn new and innovative approaches.
We will be talking about big ideas while also staying grounded, discussing tactics that will help you in your day-to-day work.
The Safe World Summit will be an opportunity to network with an internationally-diverse group of delegates from all corners of the globe. At the inaugural summit, delegates and speakers came from as far as Hawaii and Sydney. The Safe World Summit 2018 will bring even more international delegates together in Dublin.
The diverse array of professions attending means you will get to meet and mingle with people from all walks of life. The summit is a place where a corporate executive may sit next to a government minister, members of An Garda Siochana will have coffee with artists and musicians, a solicitor may exchange contact details with an activist. It is these conversations that spark change.
Continued professional development
We are currently working with a diverse range of professional bodies to secure CPD certification. The Safe Ireland Summit 2016 offered CPD certification by the following bodies:
The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NNBI), The Association of Social Workers.