Chief Executive Officer
- High Profile National NGO Advocating Progressive Social Change
- Opportunity for a Leader with Energy & Initiative
- Attractive Salary Package
Safe Ireland is the National Social Change Agency working to eliminate domestic violence in Ireland. We believe that Ireland can become the safest country in the world for women and children. Our vision is based on the belief that it is a human right of every single individual to live free from violence. We collaborate in our work with 36 specialist frontline domestic violence services throughout Ireland who are members of Safe Ireland.
- You will work closely with and report to a highly skilled Board to realise its vision of a safe Ireland for women and children.
- Drive the vision of the organisation and engage key players in the development of a movement for social change in Ireland.
- Work strategically to attract investment in the drive to make Ireland safe for women and children.
- Be responsible for the strategic leadership and operational management of the organisation working with a highly skilled team.
The successful candidate will have senior management experience with a proven track record in governance, strategic, operational, change, financial and human resource management. Having worked at a senior level advocating on behalf of and building relationships with multiple stakeholders including members, government, public bodies, funders and the media. Your leadership and staff management skills will be highly developed. You will have an understanding of gender-based violence and inequality and up-to-date knowledge of the National policy and strategy context relating to same.
A Candidate Information Pack is available email@example.com
NB. Please email client directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the information pack. CV’s are not accepted.
To apply for the post complete the application form and return to email@example.com by 5pm Friday, 5th of July 2019.
Late applications will not be accepted.