Safe Ireland are delighted to announce a 12 month collaboration with the National Cyber Security Awareness Task Force.
Cyber Awareness Ireland (CAI) is a national body who research, develop & curate Cyber Security Awareness research and messaging in Ireland. The CAI have established a sub working group that sits within Cyber Awareness Ireland – referred to as the National Cyber Security Awareness Task Force (NCSA-TF).
The NCSA-TF is committed to bringing security professionals together to bolster the Cyber Awareness & Security of the domestic violence sector. Safe Ireland will greatly benefit from the expertise, knowledge and training that the cyber security industry in Ireland has to offer.
The NCSA-TF have committed to delivering on five core strategic areas to increase the safe women and children’s safety, reduce the perpetration of abuse and increase organisational cyber security.
These areas are:
1. Cyber Security Awareness Maturity and Research
2. Frontline Worker Training on Technology Facilitated Abuse
3. Children & Families Program for Survivors
4. Cyber Security Awareness Raising & Policy Development
5. Accredited Frontline Worker Certification Program